My Newest Track My Newest Track

Bitchin'

The speech synth is what really turned me to the 10/10 5/5. I hope my 5 votes worth 5 helps you out. Damn 0 bombers obviously don't see this diamond in the rough. (I voted with a different account.)

Honestly, I was scrolling down the list and this name is what jumped out at me. I'm glad it did. Good comedy, a steady beat, and nothing overcomplicated. So,

Break it down,

BloodyN00b responds:

Thank you! Give the 0 bombers hell!

Rise & Shine Rise & Shine

Enjoyable

Loved the sounds you used, all except for that "synth" guitar. Kinda threw it off balance. Only thing that REALLY took away from it.

Other than that, LOVED it bro.

4/5
8/10

Gaige

Mix My Drink! Mix My Drink!

Heh heh

Fun, but the drums are a bit overpowering of the synth. Nonetheless, something fun to do in your down time. Been there, done that.
Granted it's not a "REAL" piece, so 6/10, and let's go with a . . . 4/5.
Not very "full", drums are off on their transitions a bit here and there. Also a bit repetitive. But wtf, you know this, it's a creation out of boredom, and it helped pass the time.

Thank you, it was fun.

Gaige.

ThePrice responds:

Well at least thanks for the courtesy of telling me I suck to my face, I honestly respect that :) and yeah I know it's kinda repetitive but it sounds a lot better in the program phase than here. Some of the low synths kinda just poop together into a big blob of ugly noise towards the end.

Thanks!

T.P

AB - Letter To Elize AB - Letter To Elize

I agree with RobinDB

Wrong genre, but beautiful. I love the piano, and the kick in at about 1:30 is awesome man. I love how it starts out sort of melancholy at the start, and progresses to be a bit upbeat and uplifting.
9/10
5/5

Congratz bro, solid piece.

AsteroidBlues responds:

I would love to hear ur opinion on genre.. ) `cause i have totally no idea what is it ))
thanks ))

GloineFiodh responds:

Good looks man thanks

Feels like we're on a Safari Feels like we're on a Safari

Dude . . .

God gave you a wonderful gift. Don't stop jammin'.

F**CKIN' loved it.